Department of Computer Engineering
To impart professional competence and quality Technical education, that makes globally accepted computer engineers.
- Imparting Problem-solving ability, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Effective Communication and Responsibility towards Society through Project-Based Learning.
- Aggregation of Knowledge from Literature, Experimentation, and Research.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO’s)
- Professional Skills-The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying.
- Problem-Solving Skills- The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
- Successful Career and Entrepreneurship- The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur and a zest for higher studies.
About the Department
The Department of Computer Engineering at the R H Sapat College of Engineering, Management Studies & Research, has started in the year 2009 with the intake of 60 in Under Graduate and in the A.Y. 2013-14 AICTE has sanctioned the Post Graduate course in Computer Engineering with the intake of 24. In the subsequent year i.e. A.Y. 2014-15, the intake of Under Graduate has been increased to 120 from 60. The Department has well-equipped laboratories with high-end computing facilities which cater the need of today’s computing era. The Department has a blend of young, dynamic and experienced faculty members who constantly puts the effort to adapt to the technological changes by enhancing their skills.
The Department has 9 spacious laboratories, 1 seminar hall, and faculty rooms. Currently, there are 360 plus students are studying in the department. The Department organizes various seminar, workshop, quiz contest, and code Hackathon, project competition under the guidance of faculties and associations of students and CSI. The Department has awarded with CUDA Teaching Center from the NVIDIA, a leading GPU based company and granted 4 high-end GPU’s as Tesla GTX worth Rs. 1.3 L.
The Department has continuous growth record in placement. Since last few years, our students are placed in many fortune 500 IT companies such as TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Zensar, KPIT and others from Nashik based companies such as Winjit, Netwin, e-luminous, Aress, ESDS and so on. Many alumni are working at key positions in various top-rated software companies. Out students also make their presence in all India level competitions such as GATE, GRE and secured their admission in reputed institutions in National and International universities.
We always attempt to give our best to impart knowledge to our students to make them good Engineer who will serve the society.